Search

The greatest gift I received in 2018 is the healing power of Reiki



I would like to share with you all who have been wondering what Reiki is and the reasons WHY I have incorporated this healing method into my life & golf practice!


Reiki is a Japanese form of spiritual medicine developed by Mikao Usui in the early 20th century. It employs the hands to transfer universal life energy with perceived healing qualities into the bodies of the ailing.


I truly believe that you don’t study to learn how to use Reiki—it’s a beautiful healing gift for those who are open and willing to receive and practice it.


The purpose of Reiki is to provide stress reduction and relaxation, but especially healing. Specifying that the healing can be either emotional or physical. Now with this said, here is what some well renowned Professional golfers have said about the game of golf:

Jack Nicklaus – “Golf is 80% mental, 10% ability, 10% luck.”
Jim Flick – “90% of golf is mental, and the other 10% is mental too.”
Chi Chi Rodriguez – “Golf is 95% mental and 35% psychological”.

Through my over 25 years of playing experience and over 6 years of coaching experience, I have come to understand, that more important than knowing how to swing a club is being able to keep your emotions and thoughts aligned with your game. Therefore, I have sought out methods of finding the proper balance between body, mind, and swing.

After studying techniques employed by successful professionals and athletes alike, one method resonated with me as it has been a part of my life all along - spirituality. Over the ensuing years, I became more involved with the spiritual community by attending spiritual development workshops, guided meditations, yoga classes and Reiki training.


The immense healing results I've personally experienced from my Reiki Sessions & Attunements from Lizzie Rose aka @magicisreal_lizzie, are what I believe allow those receiving Reiki to lead more meaningful lives. The benefits of Reiki definitely go both ways. The benefits to my golf game and life in general were so overwhelming positive, that I decided to add Reiki to my golf bag, as well as use it to help others on their own healing journey by becoming a Reiki Master in August of 2018.


Since then, I truly have been leading a more meaningful life, because through healing myself, I am helping others on and off the golf course. Sharing this healing method with the golf world through my Intuitive Golf Healing Sessions have been an amazing addition to my golf teachings & so far my clients find it very relaxing and beneficial to their mental game.


Some of the benefits of receiving Reiki for your golf game:

  • Enhance your ability to stay in the present.

  • Feel lighter, grounded and content.

  • Release negative/heavy mental blocks.

  • Let go of old patterns of thought and behavior that no longer serve you.

  • Feeling empowered & more confident with your decisions.

  • Align with your authentic self on & off the course.


For more info on my Healing Sessions and what services I offer, please email me for your personal free 20 minute consultation info@theintuitivegolfer.com


-With love & light Kimberly

47 views
 

Subscribe Form

©2020 by The Intuitive Golfer.